Welcome to Weston Secondary School.
We are delighted for the class of 2028 to be joining us in September 2023!
Our vision is for our students to leave us as well rounded, resilient young people who contribute to our community and society as a whole. The step up to secondary school can be exciting for some, and daunting for others. We know that the support and guidance we offer makes all the difference as we prepare your child for success. We have developed a range of opportunities and facilities for our Weston Super Stars. We would like to take this opportunity to share how we support our students.
- A brand-new library and careers centre.
- Fully refurbished classrooms.
- A new canteen.
- The ‘Hive’ our SEND resource.
- Our Student Welfare Team.
- Acorn Community Hub, drop in sessions for parents and carers and a food bank.
- Free breakfast club for all our students from 7.30 each day.
- Whole school extra-curricular activities built into the school day.
To book a tour of the school please follow the link to the booking page
If you have any questions, please email the Transition team here – email@example.com where we will be happy to help you.
**Transition Day – Thursday 6th July 2023, 8:25 arrival at main gate – end of day is 3:15**
BBC Bitesize has put together a range of videos to help pupils prepare for the transition to Secondary School.
There are also videos for parents on emotional support, practical support, SEN and online safety.
Information for Young Carers can be found here